Our Response to Covid-19
This pandemic has created a truly unprecedented situation that affects us all.
Our hearts go out to anyone who has been impacted by the virus. K.I.S.S. Dental Care has every confidence that we’ll rise up to the challenges this crisis presents and come out stronger on the other side.
During this time, we would like to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at K.I.S.S. Dental Care.
- Our office‘s infection control will strictly follow the recommendations made by American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Our newly renovated reception area and treatment rooms will suit more than before the cleanliness required in dentistry.
- Every corner of our practice is equipped with Medical grade air purifiers made in the U.S.A and Switzerland
- In addition, opened front and rear doors with straight hallway will provide us adequate ventilation that circulate fresh air
- Digital scanning of crowns will limit the saliva soaked impression material carried between dental labs and our office
- Newly implemented patient reception and discharge protocol to avoid patient contact.
We have an amazing team, equipment and properly established guidelines in place and are confident in our ability to ensure delivery of seamless dental care and support during these challenging times. Lastly, Kudos to the selfless first responders, especially healthcare workers, who have been demonstrating true value of our great country. K.I.S.S. Dental care humbly supports you unequivocally.
Dr. U.G. Yoon DDS, Dr. Doris Lui DMD and the staff of K.I.S.S. Dental Care